Tuesday, June 14, 2011

it's gorgeous out!

Hey there!

So, I've missed a day or two on writing....but NOT on working out. In fact I've been working out a little more and trying to push myself a little harder when running. I find it easier to challenge myself when I run outside and can say to myself "run one more block and then you can walk a bit". Luckily for me the heatwave here has finally broken and it is incredible out... maybe even a bit cool for the normal temperatures around this time. I've also been doing a lot of ab work and I feel tighter which feels good. Obviously "Rome wasn't built in a day" and transforming you're body doesn't happen in a day either, but I'm glad to be feeling it in some capacity. I also feel even more motivated after having spoken to my older brother who said he would like to do that 5k for the Brain Tumor Foundation next spring with me! It will be good for us both physically and mentally. I've even been working on office exercises! I do leg lifts (which work your abs) while sitting on my high/stool chair at the concierge desk! Especially when I'm bored I end up doing tons and tons of them.

Well that's all for now... I find it exciting that I'm excited (for lack of a better word) to go for my run today!

Bye Couch Fry! (haha potato....french fry...)

No comments:

Post a Comment