Thursday, June 9, 2011

I worked out today I sweaaaarr (cue southern accent)

So, today was the "other" day. In the Couch 2 5k program thingy I found online, you run 3 days a week. So today I did some circuit stuff in my room, your basic crunches, plank, jumping jacks, lunges, sqauts....damn im sore just thinking about it....or I'm just still crazy sore! I really want to stick to this! The hard part, I'm sure you'll agree, is juggling it all. I work 2 jobs, have a fabulous boyfriend, and great friends... and somehow need to find time to eat, sleep, workout, and talk to my mother (lol duh!). But I really want to commit to doing this. The blog has helped already in just one day. Today when I wanted to just skip altogether I stopped and thought... "well... how awkward that you started that blog, and what if someone follows it 3 months from now and it's basically blank...what a terrible role model". Then I saw a girl, in great shape running, and realized I can do this. I want to do this. I will do this. Reading other blogs and googling fitness stuff has been super helpful too! Today I decided to request the 30 day Shred dvd by Jillian Michaels on netflix-- I kept my last movie waaaay longer than 30 days, and since they don't care, I figure it's perfect! I can't wait to get it, but I hear it's pretty tough.

Well that's all for now... I WILL run tomorrow. Probably on the treadmill though,  it's DANGER-hot outside here!!!

peace out couch potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment